Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blog Dedication

I dedicate all the fun I have in my life to one of the best friends I have ever had, Brandy Whine, my late Basset Hound. She and I were close friends for over a decade.  Her clownish ways and management style were most impressive.  Her best trait was giving.  To say any less than that would be out of line.  Her heart was there for you unconditionally and her actions proved that until her last breath.  May she forever rest in peace and know that I will play like she did until the day we meet again. Brandy taught me about love, patience, devotion, commitment, trust, and most off all to play.  A master strategist, she took fun to a new level and dedicated her life to playing.  I promise not to mope but to have fun until I can play no more.  I love you Brandy but am not ready to stop playing yet.  We had fun.

No comments: